Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blame the Dog!

I need to be better at this blogging thing..... I really need to be better at a lot of things. It seems that we are always being reminded to up our game, so to speak. Well I'm tired. My mind knows what needs to happen. Exercise, clean, organize, donate, serve, teach, work, save, and so forth. My body says, Sleep, leave the cleaning for someone else, keep, read, spend, and relax. I think that this is a common struggle for most but it seems to be weighing on me more than normal these days. Maybe it's the economy or maybe my own silly ways. Actually I take that back, it's the kids! Yep, that's it. Those silly kids. Making the mom weary. I wonder if I did this to my mother? That this is some sort of payback. No, couldn't be. It's the dog. You can always blame the dog.

2 comments:

Carlee Raymond said...

Dang!! Then who can I blame? I don't have a dog...:)

Heidi said...

Carlee, Blame Bobby!