Saturday, December 27, 2008

We had a fabulous Christmas. I am always awed at how amazing my children are. They are so good and I am blessed for knowing them. I know many of you feel the same about your own children. That's what makes families so great isn't it? I was asked to teach Relief Society tomorrow and I actually have had a few quiet moments to ponder. I decided to look up some funny story to share but they were all so irreverent and the people telling them seemed poke fun of everyone. I was surprised. I come from a fun-loving family and we laugh all the time, we laugh at each other all the time, but I felt so sad and sorry for these people. I think it was a good thing for me, helped me to remember all of Heavenly Fathers children are loved and important. I have family that needs to be understood , they could seem silly or awkward and sometimes say odd things but I hope that they are loved in their ward families, especially since I am so far away from them. I guess I'm feeling a little thoughtful and reflective today. I guess thats what a little peace and quiet will do for you.

0 comments: